By engagement with the Light Dynamics Centre to access the services and products we provide, you acknowledge you have read the following Terms of Service and that you understand and willingly enter into, agree with and accept the following:
Services: Courses and Events
1. The Light Dynamics Centre offers services in-person at their regular venue, Mystical Dragon, in Seaford, Victoria, Australia.
2. All services provided by the Light Dynamics Centre at Mystical Dragon are conducted in agreement to, and under the conditions of their Terms of Service, including:
3. The terms for the provision of services, online or otherwise, by The Light Dynamics Centre are outlined as follows:
3.a. The Light Dynamics Centre does not guarantee its online services will be unaffected by telecommunication outages, technical difficulties or other disruptions which may occur that affect the delivery of services. Where such disruptions occur, the Light Dynamics Centre will endeavour to resolve the matter with clients on a case-by-case basis.
3.b. Online services by The Light Dynamics Centre are available by Zoom, with the potential of other technology coming into effect to provide services online.
3.c. Clients are responsible for their ability to access online or in-person services they have purchased. Client’s failure to attend a service will incur a 50% cancellation fee of the purchase price. Clients will be refunded the remaining 50% of the purchase price.
3.d. Payments for services on this website will be collected in full at the time of making the online booking for that service. Cancellation of a service by the client made with less than 72 hours’ notice before the commencement of the scheduled service will incur a 50% cancellation fee of the payment already collected. Clients will be refunded the remaining amount. Clients providing more than 72 hours’ notice will be given a full refund of payments collected. Should the Light Dynamics Centre require cancellation of your scheduled service, you will be offered the option of rescheduling that service where applicable. If your scheduled service is not rescheduled any payment received will be refunded.
3.e. The Light Dynamics Centre reserves the right to refuse admission. A full refund will be provided where any payments were collected. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3.f. Once training has commenced no refund is available to participants who leave before its completion or fail to attend in-person or online sessions, irrespective of how many classes they have attended or how far through the course they were before withdrawing.
3.h. Whilst the Light Dynamics Centre endeavours to incorporate all training costs within the service purchase price, some courses may include extra material or equipment which will incur an additional fee. In some situations, students may be required to obtain these materials or equipment themselves and will be listed as ‘required to have’ or ‘ what to bring’ in the information outlining a particular Group Class or Event.
3.i. The Light Dynamics Centre will provide students electronic versions of Group Class/Event printed material or handouts where applicable.
4. Online services, courses, classes and events are conducted live, online and remain the copyright of Jennifer Griffiths and the Light Dynamics Centre with all rights reserved. You do not have permission to record services, courses, classes and events delivered online or in-person by Jennifer Griffiths and the Light Dynamics Centre. No part of in-person or online services, courses, classes and events may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system (with the exception of browser caching), or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the express, written permission of Jennifer Griffiths and the Light Dynamics Centre.
5. Product purchases include all purchases of items for sale from the Light Dynamics Centre and exclude services being: course and event purchases. At present, items for sale are offered to Australian residents only. We do not ship orders outside Australia.
6. All sales of digital products or sale items are final and no returns or refunds will be accepted. Replacement copies of purchased digital products will be made available on request with proof of purchase.
7. Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days and does not cover change-of-mind returns, sale items or shipping costs. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
8.To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
8.a. Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
8.b. Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
9: Late or missing refunds: Refunds are sent back through the original purchase method first, or to your bank account as agreed. If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your PayPal account, credit card provider or bank account and be aware it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.
10. Exchanges: We only replace items if they are defective or damaged, not including normal wear and tear or damage from mishandling by the customer. If you need to exchange it for the same item, please contact us for instructions on returning your item/s for exchange. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item/s. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary. If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
11. All prices are listed in Australian Dollars ($AUD) and are GST inclusive where GST applies.
12. These Terms of Service are effective from 1 July 2012. Last updated: 29 June 2022.